- At a minimum, we hold reservation spots with credit card information and we request a 25% deposit, or you may pay for the entire ride via credit card when you book. You may also pay in cash when checking in for your convenience.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.
- We recommend making your reservations several days in advance to secure a spot before it is fully booked. Same-day bookings may be available, but the earlier you book, the better the availability will be.*
- WEATHER – If we have to cancel your ride due to weather and we have not completed more than 75% of your ride, we will reschedule your activity, or provide you with a raincheck that is good for 12 months. Please arrive regardless of the weather and bring a raincoat. If it is a mild rain or sprinkling, we will ride. WE DO NOT RIDE IF IT IS THUNDERING OR LIGHTENING.
- CANCELLATIONS – We will not charge you for cancellations made more than 24 hours in advance. If you cancel less than 24 hours before the ride, we will charge you a cancellation fee of $50.00. Our guides spend a great deal of time preparing for each ride prior to your arrival.
**Rain checks are vouchers valid for 12 months, allowing you to reschedule your missed ride for a future date. You may also gift your ride to another person. There are no refunds after a ride is paid for.
We strive to provide a safe and family-oriented place where people can enjoy the love of their animal. We encourage people to spend time not only with their horses but with others here at the stable.
Book a Ride!BOOK A RIDE